Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s prompt is:
Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island
Alright so this is going to be kind of hard. They’re not really in a particular order because I love all of them but I know my number one would be the first I chose:
- Tobias Eaton (Divergent) – because who doesn’t want to be stuck with Four? Not only is he beautiful and smart, he knows how to fight which could come in handy on an island in case we run into some crazy inhabitants.
- Jace Wayland (The Mortal Instruments) – I’ve so far only read up to City of Glass but as far as I know, he also can fight. What if a demon shows up?
- Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices) – because she seems so sweet and she can teach me about the literature from her era.
- Spencer Hastings (Pretty Little Liars) – although this could lead to A following us to the island, Spencer is the smartest of the Liars so she’d be the best choice.
- Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) – because she can also fight off people. Katniss may be a little crazy post-games but whatever, she’d still be cool to have on the island.
- Isabelle Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments) – because she’s BA and I love her.
- Jem Carstairs (The Infernal Devices) – because he’s super sweet.
- Gale Hawthorne (The Hunger Games) – because he would know how to find food for us.
- Kim Schein (If I Stay) – quite random but because she seems to be pretty smart and can definitely calm a person down when they need it, which I probably would if I was stuck on an island.
Okay so I guess I can only think of 9 which sucks and shows I really need to read books other than Cassandra Clare’s work. Oh well.
PS: please no spoilers for The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices as I haven’t finished either of the series; thanks.
Who’s your top ten?